For crisis support call 000 or Lifeline on 13 11 14

Centacare South West NSW

Albury, Griffith, Mulwala, Wagga Wagga and surrounding communities

We support vulnerable members of the community through counselling & support groups, educational courses and services covering a wide-range of needs.


Service description

  • TeamCare – Community Nursing Program (Mental Health): Provides community based nursing support for people with severe and complex mental health care needs.
  • National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS): A registered NDIS provider delivering, Support Coordination, Therapeutic Supports, and a range of Life Skills development and Community Participation supports for people experiencing mental ill health.
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP): includes counselling, workplace mediation, coaching, critical incident support and debriefing in all organisations. Uses prevention and proactive intervention for resolution of work and personal problems.
  • Family Counselling Service (FCS):  Professional, qualified counsellors provide a confidential and safe environment for any families, individuals, children or young people wishing to strengthen and gain skills, knowledge and resources that can assist in addressing a range of different issues in their lives including dispute resolution.


  • No strict eligibility – please make enquiries as to what we have to offer
  • Psychological Services- Centacare is registered with Medicare Australia to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme. Our professional team of psychologists provide assessment and treatment for people with mental health problems.
  • Counselling – We offer individual, couples, or family counselling to help support you to strengthen and improve your relationships.
  • Parenting & Children – We offer a wide range of parenting and education groups that focus on building skills, strategies and knowledge so you can enjoy positive relationships.
  • Family separation support – We offer a range of services to support families who are impacted by separation or are in dispute, with the overall aim of resolving conflict and improving relationships.
  • EAP – We can offer your workplace our Employment Assistance Program (EAP) which offers short term counselling support and debriefing for staff.
  • NDIS -Your NDIS coordinator will work with you to provide supports and link you to other providers, build your capacity to self-manage, and give encouragement.

How do I organise an appointment or referral?


  • Varies

Is this listing not up to date?
Click here to make a suggestion.